Every year the general public and basketball super-fans alike gather together and engage in one of the most elite collegiate athletic events of the year: The NCAA Basketball Tournament, otherwise known as March Madness. At PAIR, we’d much be drinking Bordeaux than filling out brackets, but we can’t help but think of what wines would come out on top if they competed head to head. Therefore, in honor of March Madness here’s our “Elite 8 Wine Picks”!
Which Wines Will Make The Final Four?
- Norton Ridge Pinot Noir (California)
- A to Z Pinot Nior (Oregon)
- Girl Go Lightly Chardonnay (California)
- La Marca Prosecco (Italy)
- Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio (Italy)
- Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio (Italy)
- Chateau St. Jean Pinot Noir (California)
- Francis Coppola Reserve Pinot Noir (California)
Who is PAIR? We’re just a PAIR of friends loving the ones and the wines we’re with. Follow us on Instagram!
Have You Tried Any Of These Wines? Which Ones Would You Choose For The Final Four?
If you’ve tried any of the wines listed in the article, let us know what you liked or disliked about them! In the comments below, tell us which wines you would advance into the final four.